Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter

+4
Grifspop
Cambur
zabo
meinvw
8 posters

Go down

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Empty Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter

Post by meinvw Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 pm

Had a blast at the cruise in, ended up finding a car for my daughter there. Here is the newbie, she is not into VW's (yet) but the perfect car for her. Should be in the garage tommorow!!! 1953 Chevy bel air 210 sedan.
Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Cartersvillecruise410108

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Cartersvillecruise410059

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Cartersvillecruise410111
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/j/e/jeromeeldreth/

Back to top Go down

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Empty Re: Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter

Post by zabo Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:38 pm

nice- looks like a good price as well
zabo
zabo
Dub God

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.trustzabo.com

Back to top Go down

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Empty Re: Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter

Post by Cambur Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 pm

i'm sure she is excited about it! Congrats to her!
Cambur
Cambur
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifspop Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:09 am

Nice looking Old Belair for a grand
Grifspop
Grifspop
Dub God

Number of posts : 2323
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebuggy Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 am

Nice score.
bumblebuggy
bumblebuggy
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 68buggirrl Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:56 pm

If I had a grand i was going to get it. No joke. Lol
Thats a goood deal. How old is your daughter if you dont mind me asking?
68buggirrl
68buggirrl
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-03-20

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/bimmergirrl

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:29 pm

She is 19. Finally got it here today and it barely fits in the garage!! Gonna need a lot of tlc, hopefully she is stoked enough to see it thru. Let the fun begin!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 pm

She just saw it in person for the first time, do not think she will quit smilling for a week! She named it Lola.

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Trishlola001
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vwgirl Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 pm

meinvw wrote:She just saw it in person for the first time, do not think she will quit smilling for a week! She named it Lola.

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Trishlola001

I still think it should be flat black! She certainly looks excited!

vwgirl
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Unlike her daddy, she likes red, hard to see but she just dyed her hair red. Wild pic, she is a pretty tall girl and the car looks to be taller than her! Ok had to break out the tape measure, She must have been leanning in and slouching, the car is 5'4" tall, she is about 5" 7", looks like the car will swallow her!!! But will be easy to spot her on the road with the red!!!!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerD Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Flat black is played out anyway....................... Rolling Eyes

Keep the red. Cool
DiggerD
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambur Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:06 pm

DiggerD wrote:Flat black is played out anyway....................... Rolling Eyes

Keep the red. Cool

easy now...

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter DSCF7184

although i'm getting tired of it... Laughing

hopefully some l240 agave will find its way to the oval soon!
Cambur
Cambur
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerD Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Well, in my defense, I need to elaborate:

Flat black hotrods are played out. (but VW's are never played out regardless of the color choice. Wink )

I still say, keep the red. Cool
DiggerD
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Kinda like this rhino linned scout. Interesting, like the plate as well!
Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Cartersvillecruise410103
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Or could just do like some people do and just do the hood..... Rolling Eyes

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Cartersvillecruise410034
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vwgirl Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 pm

meinvw wrote:Or could just do like some people do and just do the hood..... Rolling Eyes

Cartersville cruise in cost me more than gas!! New car for my daughter Cartersvillecruise410034

Hey now... that is satin black... and I wouldn't have had to paint it had you not sold it to me with a rusted out hood that I had to replace with a green one!

I've actually grown to like my black hood so much that I debate the day when I paint the whole car... do I keep a black hood... I think I will paint a yellow hood and keep this one!

vwgirl
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down