Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT UPDATE see page 2!!!! MONTHLY CRUISE NIGHTS ARE FIRING UP!!!!!

+4
cylops80
racecar67
56HAVOC
Damn-it Don
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE see page 2!!!!      MONTHLY CRUISE NIGHTS ARE FIRING UP!!!!! Empty IMPORTANT UPDATE see page 2!!!! MONTHLY CRUISE NIGHTS ARE FIRING UP!!!!!

Post by Damn-it Don Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:28 pm

This saturday is the first cruise night of the season in Cartersville. This is a great location with lots of parking (but it does fill up). The vicinity has resturants and usually live entertainment at the train depot too. Some of us have always regularly enjoyed going to this one in years past....let's get started again this year!
Whose in?
Depart time from Dallas/Hiram area will PROBABLY be around 3-4 pm Saturday. Gotta be to this one a little early if you want to park together.
Well??? Let us know if your interested and we will get the exact details posted tomorrow. sunny

[img]IMPORTANT UPDATE see page 2!!!!      MONTHLY CRUISE NIGHTS ARE FIRING UP!!!!! 100_1010[/img]

Last edited by Don Hall on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE see page 2!!!!      MONTHLY CRUISE NIGHTS ARE FIRING UP!!!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE see page 2!!!! MONTHLY CRUISE NIGHTS ARE FIRING UP!!!!!

Post by 56HAVOC Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Kool post some more details when you get them. I remember you guys going that last year.I'm going to have to make a couple of these looks fun.
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE see page 2!!!!      MONTHLY CRUISE NIGHTS ARE FIRING UP!!!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE see page 2!!!! MONTHLY CRUISE NIGHTS ARE FIRING UP!!!!!

Post by racecar67 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 pm

You know I believe I'm in Cool . I've got to get some work done on a 34 Ford but I think I can swing it. Exspecialy since. Lisa is going to Columbus tommarrow.
racecar67
racecar67
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-08-06

http://www.myspace.com/vwgearhead

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 pm

does anyone have an address for the place where there holding this at
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by cylops80 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 pm

It's on main street in cartersville go 75 north to exit 288 go left and you won't miss it
cylops80
cylops80
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rpm750 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 pm

I lived in C'ville in the early mid 90's. Nice little town I may just ride up! Oh yeah my ASS neighbor Ross, Ross Dinner are his Grandparents. Twisted Evil Small world.
rpm750
rpm750
Dub God

Number of posts : 2258
Registration date : 2008-11-11

http://forum.georgiadubs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 pm

cylops80 wrote:It's on main street in cartersville go 75 north to exit 288 go left and you won't miss it

what time is everyone trying to be there?im going to try and come up for this cruise in, is it this saturday
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by vw57drvr Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm

I would certainly like to be there. I may have to come without the VW if I dont get her revived tomorrow afternoon.
vw57drvr
vw57drvr
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by buggin70 Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

well my club will allready be up there so ill see what we can do for saveing spots?
buggin70
buggin70
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1956
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Wow- glad to hear everyone getting so excited!
OK gang- here is the latest update for tomorrow-

Kale and I are both dying to get out for this one!
He's not going to be able to hit the road until about 5pm- and sez that anyone is welcome to meet at his house to cruise up from there.
(Give him some points for driving with a healing dislocated shoulder on his shifting arm!) He lives in-route, in Dallas, off Rt 61.
I'm still plagued with my cars electrical trouble, but am spending the day on that tomorrow, and with a little luck will be under power again and on my way to Cartersville! I will (hopefully) be leaving out from Hiram a little earlier than Kale, good lord willing.

Kale askes that if you get there ahead of him, to please save a few spaces (camp chairs are good for this). I will keep this post updated between now and tomorrow, so if you want to join us- post it here and we'll make sure we get together with you. You can always call me too at 404- 906- 7742.

Well- whose in???
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Knumb Knucks Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:13 pm

i am goin, getn my new old bicycle slaped together for the squaremike and malik call me.
Knumb Knucks
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1768
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:18 pm

zoey76 wrote:i am goin, getn my new old bicycle slaped together for the squaremike and malik call me.

calling you now bro afro
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by vw57drvr Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:29 pm

So it looks like the vert came out of hibernation fairly easily. Hopefully I can find a tailpipe (Should have already bought one) tomorrow before the cruise in. If anyone else from Rome is going let me know. This will be the frist cruise in attended for me.
vw57drvr
vw57drvr
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 pm

rpm750 wrote:I lived in C'ville in the early mid 90's. Nice little town I may just ride up! Oh yeah my ASS neighbor Ross, Ross Dinner are his Grandparents. Twisted Evil Small world.

hey bob are you still going to make that cruise in tomorrow? let me know or call me
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by buggin70 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:58 pm

the cruise is not starting till next month

jimbo told me
buggin70
buggin70
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 pm

buggin70 wrote:the cruise is not starting till next month

jimbo told me

so its not tomorrow? Sad
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by buggin70 Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:51 pm

56HAVOC wrote:
buggin70 wrote:the cruise is not starting till next month

jimbo told me

so its not tomorrow? Sad

as far as i know its not his friend makes deliveries up there and he talked to one of the guys who runs it
and he saidnot till next month
buggin70
buggin70
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 am

WOW.....thanks for the info!
The Creepers Car Club website has the listing below

1st Sat, Mar-Oct Cartersville, GA - Train Depot & Welcome Center
Information: DDA (770) 607-3480

I just got in from work, could one of you who is up earlier than me, call the number above and post what you learn here! We all will thank you!
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Knumb Knucks Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 am

i looked it up online and runs April thru October..no cruise night tonight in cartersville.Don you need to update your computer from gerbil to horse.Hope you dont ruffle any feathers with bad info on your flux capacitor computer. See everybody next month...
Knumb Knucks
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1768
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 am

Sorry gang- I'll get new fact checkers.
[img]IMPORTANT UPDATE see page 2!!!!      MONTHLY CRUISE NIGHTS ARE FIRING UP!!!!! Franci10[/img]
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by buggin70 Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:33 pm

it was suppose to be today but they moved it back last minute
buggin70
buggin70
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Well something to look forward to next month.
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by vw57drvr Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Dang....and I spent all day getting the car ready. Now shes all dressed up and nowhere to go.
vw57drvr
vw57drvr
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:19 pm

vw57drvr wrote:Dang....and I spent all day getting the car ready. Now shes all dressed up and nowhere to go.

yeah I was looking forward to seeing the vert too.
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:29 pm

vw57drvr wrote:Dang....and I spent all day getting the car ready. Now shes all dressed up and nowhere to go.

I got Ol' Yeller going today too cheers After several new parts/upgrades, what she really wanted was a new electronic ignition. Tomorrow is time for a valve/timing/carb check- but she's alive again!!! Hopefully I won't have to work next weekend and will see everybody at Reynolds bounce .....Can I get a WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(?) Hell yeah! cheers
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next