Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend needs a nice Ghia for a photo shoot.

2 posters

Go down

Friend needs a nice Ghia for a photo shoot. Empty Friend needs a nice Ghia for a photo shoot.

Post by LungTube Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:34 pm

I have a friend looking to do a photo shoot and he is looking for a really nice Ghia for the project. If you have a really nice Ghia and want some really nice photos taken please contact him. His E-Mail is sulman22@gmail.com
LungTube
LungTube
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Friend needs a nice Ghia for a photo shoot. Empty Re: Friend needs a nice Ghia for a photo shoot.

Post by bakertim2 Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 pm

When and where is this going to happen? I have a really nice 61 vert Ghia that I'm working on for someone that might be interested in getting photos of. I'll contact the owner and see. Friend needs a nice Ghia for a photo shoot. Vws001
bakertim2
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Friend needs a nice Ghia for a photo shoot. Empty Re: Friend needs a nice Ghia for a photo shoot.

Post by LungTube Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:09 am

I really don't have the details. He asked me cause he knew I was connected to the Aircooled World. His email is up to contact him.
LungTube
LungTube
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down