Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peachtree City / Newnan Tuesday Hangout

+6
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
65type2dailydriver
fluxcap
bumblebuggy
atye
rpm750
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Peachtree City / Newnan Tuesday Hangout - Page 7 Empty Re: Peachtree City / Newnan Tuesday Hangout

Post by bumblebuggy Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:20 pm

It's been a while since I've been out. If I get the engine swap done this week, I'll try to make it out.
bumblebuggy
bumblebuggy
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Peachtree City / Newnan Tuesday Hangout - Page 7 Empty Re: Peachtree City / Newnan Tuesday Hangout

Post by rpm750 Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Well well well, whatayaknow, SNOW. This takes the cake on our Friday night meets....

Well I'm staying home, I suggest you do the same.
rpm750
rpm750
Dub God

Number of posts : 2258
Registration date : 2008-11-11

http://forum.georgiadubs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Hahahaha
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by rpm750 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Will anybody come out if we have this???
rpm750
rpm750
Dub God

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:53 pm

I dropped my bug off at the bodyshop about 4 hours ago, so I'm bug-less for the next week or so. Sad
If others are making it out though, I'd still probably come (just not in a vw).
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

rpm750 wrote:Will anybody come out if we have this???

well you know to count me out, I'm on the beach and I wish I can post these pic.
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by rpm750 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:40 pm

56HAVOC wrote:

well you know to count me out, I'm on the beach and I wish I can post these pic.

You know what me too, Rest in Peace Peachtree City / Newnan Hangout! It was fun.......

Thanks guys for those that supported this effort!
rpm750
rpm750
Dub God

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm

rpm750 wrote:
You know what me too, Rest in Peace Peachtree City / Newnan Hangout! It was fun.......

We tried man! I know there are plenty of VW's in the area, maybe they'll come around in the future. Perhaps we can try again every so often when the weather starts getting nice again. Thanks to all that sometimes made a 45min-hour drive. I was really hoping these meets would catch the eye of Newnan/PTC VW owners who may not be aware of the website, but oh well. We did catch a few new people, but then they disappeared.
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:40 am

Oh wow guys is this for real?the Friday cruise is over come on it's getting warm. Well are you guys going to start it up again soon? Just read this don't know how I didn't see this but it was fun and I think you guys need to start it up soon it was worth the drive down hanging out with you guys. Look forward to hanging with you once again. But the Airheads monthly meeting is still on right. Cause the last meeting was great I went back to that spot for lunch.
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:55 pm

I am thinking about continuing this but probably in Griffin.... I will let you guys know more soon!
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Baker Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:15 pm

I feel BAD! I went once, but haven't been able to go since. It was fun when I went. I appologize. You guys are great to hang out with!
Jim Baker
Jim Baker
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by atye Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 am

rpm750 wrote:
56HAVOC wrote:

I don't think that it is a dead cause just yet...
Let's promote it a little better this year, find a good spot with better visibility, and get the word out!

The Newnan/PTC area is a great area for a cruise-in, there is nothing else really that close for "local" West-Central GA VW owners. I see plenty of VW's in the area, but haven't been able to catch up with them at the right time to let them know of the past cruise-ins.

I will work on finding a suitable meeting spot with a little better visibility and make up some flyers and business cards to give out to local VW folks as we come across them. We can keep a log of people's email addresses as they show up so that we can send out reminders of upcoming events in the area. A little planning and it will work out, I'm sure of it.

Don't give up just yet!
bounce
atye
atye
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 am

Yeah guys don't give up yet. I really enjoyed coming down there hanging out with you southside airheads. Newnan/p'tree city looks nice and quit and it was worth that 45-50min drive down for some good food and the company. So count me in when you guys start up again.
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by rpm750 Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 am

I'd like to give it another go, I think doing a Bi-Monthly meeting would be better also. Folks may make a more planned effort to make it out knowing that it would be a while before the next one.

I'm up for trying it again.
rpm750
rpm750
Dub God

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebuggy Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm up. We'll get more participation as it gets warmer.
bumblebuggy
bumblebuggy
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey guys I'm not an Aircooled Airhead but I love hanging out with you guys. So if there's anything I can do to help out with the Friday nite cruises let me know. I'll help get the word out by word of mouth or on the G.A.S. Website. Can't wait for it to start up again.
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7